Every household consumes numerous essential services like electricity, gas, water, landline, banking, mobile phones, etc. Besides these, households also need services with discretionary spending like DTH, travel, entertainment, remittance / money-transfers, financial services, etc. India, the largest democracy with over 250 million households, is witnessing enormous growth in the services industry. While new services are being introduced, the consumer base of the already offered services is growing at a steady pace. The process of availing and making payments for these services is often cumbersome and time-consuming due to the lack of an effective and sufficient service delivery channel. Digital india solution capitalizes on this enormous need, which will continue to grow in view of the under-penetration of the offered services, growth of the service sector and increase in spending power of the average consumer.
Digital Gram Seva provides consumers a quick and easy, single stop access to a wide array of services. Consumers can purchase or make payments for almost any fast moving consumer service, like Utilities, Travel, Cinema, DTH / Mobile Recharge, Banking & Financial services, etc in their neighborhood. Pay Point provides consumers this convenience by creating a franchise network of conventional mom and pop stores located in the consumer’s neighborhood. These franchisees are equipped with a multifunctional terminal, which is connected to the service providers’ servers and executes transactions on a real-time basis. Digital india has contractual agreements with service providers and is authorized to issue legally valid reservations and receipts to consumers.
- Bring convenience to the consumer's doorstep, enabling them to access a diversified range of services through a vibrant delivery mechanism.
- Leveraging technology - Connecting the middle and low-income groups and providing world-class service.
- Empower consumers with the choice and convenience of making payments, any time - any mode - any where.
- Be India's first and largest "Fast Moving Consumer Services" company.
- Bring inclusive prosperity by partnering with government agencies and financial institutions for citizen centric projects.
- Empower the youth with entrepreneurial opportunities while contributing to the country's growth.
© Bank CSP Online